Sunday 21 August 2016

Wild life



I've had a few wildlife experiences lately. I got dive on the Great Barrier Reef when working up in Cairns, my first ever proper dive and oh what an amazing experience that was. Finding Nemo; watching the turtles dance; the bright coloured corals and the silky sea. I will go again, I've promised myself that Padi course for a while now. 

My home in Cairns came with two dogs. It's been a while since I walked dogs and they were patient with me. One took a fancy to my handbag goodies and disappeared with several coffee bags and lunch treats before I realised who the culprit was. She gave me those puppy dog eyes, too hard not to forgive. 

Kathryn decided feeding the birds on my balcony was a good idea. They flocked in for days and still come and tap on my window when they see me inside. These brightly coloured characters. 



Rosellas enjoying Kathryn

2 comments:

Sandy Millar said...

You do that PADI course, Julie!

Jule's Short Story said...

Sure will Sandy! I need the water to be warmer so may have to the tropics :)